Entrepreneur’s FREE Workshop
Looking to get your business jump started on the right path?
Needing to get back on track?
Looking for resources to build & grow your current business?
In today’s business world it is critical to stay ahead of the curve and map out your road to business success.
Come out for this FREE WORKSHOP!
Learn how to plan for a successful business using the coolest business planning tool – business model canvas!
Get to know your business on a deeper level and find your sweet spot for success.
The Gracious Women’s Ministry is excited to host the Women’s Business Development Center’s Plan for Success Workshop. This is a free event to all business owners (and future business owners), who are looking to invest in their business by PLANNING for success. Join this interactive session to get advice, network with other business owners, and receive the tools to create positive momentum.
Register TODAY: Click HERE
Doors open at 7:30 AM.
Wheaton Christian Center
610 E. North Ave
Carol Stream, IL 60188
More about Women’s Business Development Center: Click HERE
The mission of the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is to support and accelerate business development and growth, targeting women and serving all diverse business owners, in order to strengthen their participation in, and impact on, the economy.
The Women’s Business Development Center aims to:
- Increase awareness of entrepreneurship as a viable means of economic self-sufficiency
- Accelerate the growth rate of enterprises owned by women and other diverse business owners
- Stimulate public policy and system changes that support and strengthen economic empowerment of women and other diverse business owners
- Increase the economic impact on individuals, families, and communities of women and other diverse business owners
The Women’s Business Development Center serves clients from all walks of life with a focus on women, minorities, and veterans with the majority from low-to-moderate income areas. The WBDC is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Aurora, IL, Governors State University in University Park, IL, Minneapolis, MN, Milwaukee, WI, Kansas City, MO and will soon open an office in St. Louis, MO. The WBDC currently serves a nine-state Midwest region (Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota).
In Illinois, the WBDC offers:
- Capacity building to scale businesses to compete in the marketplace
- Technical assistance, financial support, direct lending and debt equity placement
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certification
- Corporate and public sector procurement opportunities
- Veterans’ business development services