A Prayer training experience that begins with prayer basics, hindrances to prayer, and weapons of our spiritual warfare. It is not just learning about prayer. It will challenge you, equip you, encourage you, and empower you to increase the effectiveness of your personal prayer life.
“Basic Training – often called boot camp – prepares recruits for all elements of service: physical, mental and emotional. It gives service members the basic tools necessary to perform the roles that will be asked of them for the duration of their tour.” It is the bridge between what you were and what you are becoming.
Isn’t it time we had a Spiritual Boot Camp for spiritual disciplines and prayer? Paul hinted at that need in I Corinthians 9:24-27. He was referring to the need for strict training and applying it to our spiritual lives.
“Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last. Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.”
As believers it is time for us to get our battle plan ready. It is time for us to strategically prepare and fight for our homes and families. Prayer is a powerful weapon that is absolutely necessary to ensure our victory in this spiritual battle.
- This is not a conference, it’s an encounter with the Word of God as it’s foundation.
- Prayer Boot Camp is designed to help the new believer, the seasoned prayer warrior, and anyone in-between
- Develop a prayer strategy all your own as you learn to be specific and strategic in prayer. We will look at what prayer is and what its not, and be reminded why God wants us to pray through.
- This is a hands-on training – praying individually, praying together, praying aloud, praying silently. You will leave equipped to grow, flourish, thrive!
- Dates are Friday October 13 through Saturday October 14 at the Boot Camp registration is available online or on campus.
- Starts 11AM on Friday and ends 4PM on Saturday
- Comfortable/Casual attire for the entire conference. T-shirts will be on sale soon.
- Marriott, Naperville. Hotel rooms need to be booked by 9/21, in order to get the group discount price.
- We will have breaks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can enjoy the convenience of the hotel restaurant, which is offering a 20% discount to GWM ladies only or we’ll provide a list of local restaurants within minutes of the hotel.
- 10 day devotional planned leading into the boot camp. Start Tuesday 10/3 through Thursday 10/12. Click HERE
- Additional Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): 2017 Prayer Boot Camp FAQ
You will want to prepare mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Begin to meditate on those areas of your life where you would like to grow, change, or begin to do. Create a list to bring with you.
- This is a casual event so plan to wear comfortable attire for the entire weekend.
- Even though there will be water in the room, please ensure you are hydrated. We will have time of extended prayer so If you have medical conditions, please consult your doctor, if you have concerns and plan for breaks/meals/snacks accordingly.
- 10 day devotional leading into the boot camp. Start Tuesday 10/3 through Thursday 10/12. Click HERE
BOOT CAMP ROOM
Chicago Marriott Naperville $99.00 USD/night
- Fitness Center
- Restaurants on Site
For the Hotel Room pricing discount, book your room by 09/21/17